track2.2 / DV / stereo / color / 13min. / 2005
Rule of "Tracking film"
● Shooting is done for 24 hours from 0:00 to 24:00
● Shooting is done in the direction of movement at the points where the circumference with the radius of 3 kilometers is divided equally into 36.
● A cameraman shoots 36 cuts for 20 seconds each, every 40 minutes.
● A cameraman should drive a screw on the wall or ground at the point of 90 degrees each where the circle is described.
● A cameraman must not see a map before shooting, but only time, azimuth, coordinate value.