Sismo VGA Box is the combination of Red, Green and Blue wire colors passing through potenciometers and push buttons.
With the pots mix the each color intensity and the push buttons turn on-off.
The push buttons can be a triggered to automate the color combination or sync with your analog sequencer.
- Eurorack format
- Passive device, no power needed
- Red, green and blue knobs, easy to find the colors
- Remote control by trigger
- Lightweight design in 3mm acrylic
- HD15 female connector
- The video was playback by computer and pass through the vga box, then recorded direct to lcd monitor
- Audio and video by Cristiano Rosa
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?