Study 12 of 13 on Christ and His Law
Scriptural Basis: Gen. 2:16–3:7; 6; 12; Deut. 7:6–12; Gal. 3:6–16; Rev. 12:17; 14:6–12.
Key Text: “Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus” (Rev. 14:12, NKJV).
1. Why didn’t God create us as unable to do anything wrong but only able to do good?
2. What has always been the center of the covenant promise?
3. How does the mention of Melchizedek demonstrate that a knowledge of God’s commandments existed before the ministry of Moses?
4. How is the family metaphor used in both the Old and the New Testaments to depict God’s church?
5. How is our faith in Jesus credited to us as righteousness?
6. How are we, as a remnant people, supposed to relate to others not of our faith?