How can we enable both patients and physicians to maintain and review patient history? We prototyped a system for reviewing & maintaining patient history, that recreates the benefits of the family doctor experience.
Key system benefits illustrated in this concept video:
• Creating a shared space for co-ownership of patient’s health care
• Facilitating more direct patient / doctor interaction
• Enabeling easier review of patient history
• Enhanced explanations provided to the patient
• Putting relevant information at the physician’s fingertips
• Providing a way for patients to revisit physician’s explanations and directions
Matthew Gardner, Tal Shay, Erica Yamada // Early Stages Decision Making Workshop // IIT Institute of Design // Spring 2009
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?