There are times we look, but do not see... passing up beauty in a rush to destinations... so, I took the challenge by fellow vimeo member Andrew Garcia and decidied to litererally "stop and smell the roses". It turns out that mid-winter is not the best time for roses... so, like Andrew, I opted for mile markers instead. I traveled seven miles from my door, stopping at each mile marker to film what I found there. It was a great exercise.
- Panasonic Lumix GH1
- Shot in Full Manual mode
- 720 60p HD mode
- Shutter at 125
- ISO 100
- Lenses - Lumix 20mm F1.4 and Canon FD 135mm F2.8
- Filter - Singh Ray Vari-N-Duo Filter... with this filter I was able to dial in my exposure and shoot with a wide open aperture in full sunlight for great shallow depth of field
- Cam support - Manfrotto 536 Tripod w/Manfrotto 501HDV Video Head
- Hoya 77mm rubber collapsable Hood
- Neocine transcode from MTS to MOV (leaving it at 60p)
- Cinema Tools to conform 60p to 23.98
- Cut in FCP on a 23.98 fps sequence
- Music was "Ever After" purchased from royaltyfreemusic.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?