Our only real currency is where our mouth and life intersect; we will get what we pay for.
Scripture: 2 Peter 2:1-22, Mt. 7:15-20; Mt. 23:1-36; Ps. 51:6; 1 Jn. 1:5-10; 1 Cor. 13:5
1. Read 1 Cor. 13:5. Why is it so easy to examine others and so hard to honestly examine ourselves?
2. Read Ps. 51:6. Why do most people avoid the truth about themselves?
3. If living in and out of a lie seems so ridiculous then why are so many doing it?
4. Read 1 Jn. 1:5-10. What does it mean to repent from your sins? According to these verses is repentance a one-time event. Explain. Why is it so hard?
5. Is your life a life of repentance? Explain. Should it be?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?