Environmental sustainability makes a great deal of business sense, especially in the case of managing a creative space – whether it be offices, studios or performance spaces. Carbon savings often go hand in hand with cash savings, and environmental initiatives can provide opportunities for building users to participate in the process of creating a greener, healthier environment for everyone.
This webinar covers:
- An understanding of the environmental impacts associated with running a cultural building
- Strategies for reducing energy, water and waste
- Inspiring case studies of best practice
- Tools and resources to support action, including how to measure and monitor your environmental impacts and reductions
- Opportunities for ongoing support to develop and implement green ideas in your work.