Property of Risk and Strategic Management, Corp. Used with permission. Logos have been blurred.
1) A trailer that will list different threats and risks. The current text is just a place holder. I did the animation, lighting, rendering in Maya and the text compositing in After Effects. I used simulations for the glass shattering, the puddle, and the cloth blowing.
2) My task was to animate a female pulling up to assist someone who had been in an accident. The seemingly innocent victim then opens the car door and pulls a knife on the female.
3) My task was to animate someone getting frustrated at the pump and then a store clerk walks over and helps them. I did the animation and lighting.
4) Part one of a two part security animation. I needed to animate a car being used to ram through the front door of a store. I did the animation and lighting. I used dynamics for the broken glass and frame.
5) Part two of a two part security animation. Instead of crashing into the store, the vehicle hits one of the bollards that is placed in front of the door. I did the animation and lighting.