I travel to the East Village in New York City, NY to film Nathan make is favorite sandwich.
Nathan's Chicken Thigh Sandwich Recipe:
2 Loafs French Bread
1/2 lbs Chicken Thigh
8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomato
1/2 cup Roasted Red Pepper
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
Szeged Rib Rub
1. Cut avocado, mozzarella, onion, and sun-dried tomato.
2. Dry roasted pepper on paper towel after removing from jar and slice.
3. Place tablespoon of olive oil into pan and heat to medium.
4. Add chicken thighs.
5. Add Szeged Rib Rub seasoning to chicken.
6. Cook 10 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Slice chicken into slices
8. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper into small mixing bowl & mix throughly.
8. Cut french bread and drizzle olive oil mix on both sides of bread.
9. Place all ingredients on bread and close.
10. Cut in half and enjoy the hell out of the sandwich.
11. Give Nathan virtual dap by liking his sandwich video and making one of your own.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?