Onward Christian Soldiers who are Strong in the Lord and Power Pt2| shabb-062714-christian-soldiers-pt2
Onward Christian Soldiers in the End of days “Advancing the Age of Christ Jesus and reign of our Lord upon this Earth!” As armies swing a wide swathe of bloodshed and carnage we carry our banner and our swords; which is the Word of God. We come in Love, Power, Faith, and purpose. We finish our Onward Christians soldiers and move into a special section in the Purpose and provision of God.
Purpose and Provision, this is made possible because of the Mercy and Grace of our Father and his love for us, in that he sent his only begotten Son Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Massiach to be the propitiation for our sins. Because of this ‘Love of the Truth’, we are redeemed, by Grace, through Faith! It is this relationship that puts in us a ‘Power’ to become the sons of God, to walk in his ways, to overcome, and be in direct fellowship with our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!
• Intro to the finishing of the work God began
• The Battle and the enemy
• Soldiers and Warfare
• Conclusion: Strength and Power in the LORD
• Final Notes: Ephesians Declaration of our calling
• I will Purpose to live in the Purpose and Provision of God
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
(12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?