Do you have a large digital collection that you want to preserve? Is your rapidly growing collection pushing the limits of your current processing solutions?
The SCAPE – Scalable Preservation Environments – project addresses these challenges.
SCAPE is an EU-funded project which is directed towards long term digital preservation of large-scale and heterogeneous collections of digital-objects. Its aims are to develop scalable services for preservation planning and preservation actions on an open source platform.
SCAPE solutions will give you
• Scalable solutions for long-term digital preservation
• Automation of preservation processes
• Flexibility to incorporate components and tools in your own workflows
• Support to create your preservation policy
• Lower preservation costs
• Sustainability of tools and services via Open Planets Foundation.
This is how SCAPE helps you to bring your digital preservation into the petabyte dimension.