Hear from some of the golfers who benefitted from attending this one hour workshop at Cookridge Hall Golf Club in Leeds.
Improve your golf, enjoy your game, without changing your swing!
“Shoot Lower Scores: Stories from sporting icons to improve your golf” Seminar
Learn the performance secrets used by famous sporting icons:
- How the All Blacks won the World Cup
- Why Jack Nicklaus goes to the movies in his head before every shot
- How Jonny Wilkinson performs so well under pressure, and why Rory McIlroy did not
- Walter Hagen’s secret of winning 11 golf major championships
- What Sir Clive Woodward knows about developing champions
These stories will not only help you to improve your golf, but also your business performance or your school grades.
- See more at: pre-shot.co.uk/golf-psychology-products/improveyourgolfevents/shoot-lower-scores-seminar/#sthash.1BA4K17n.dpuf