Visual artist with a technical background in computer engineering native from Paris.
Used to live in London and Tokyo. Planning to move to Berlin in 2015.
Code and algorithms are my brushes and pencils.
Residual datas, randomly memory allocated datas, outside of the raster, transmission problem, audio signal, h/v sync, interference, distortion… These are the concepts i'm iterating through which result in the things you can see here.
I definitely claim membership to the glitch movement both as an aesthetic and a philosophic position.
I'm working with OpenGL and C++
- Facebook - Parametric Forms, my page on FB to share updates and communicate
- Saatchi Online - my portfolio on Saatchi Online
- Sedition - works available for sell
- Broken Dreams - Personal website on Cargo Collective platform
- Flickr Photography - A distinct Flickr account to share B&W photos