The Park Slope Armory was built in 1895, designed by William A. Mundell for the 14th regiment of the National Guard, also known as the Brooklyn Chasseur. The regiment was founded in 1847 and has origins dating back to colonial times.

j vimeo.com/17777635

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…