JE SUIS PÈRE ET MON PÈRE EST PÈRE
I'm a Father and my Father is a Father.
June 2 - 2010
Filmed with a mobile phone.
Video and Sound by
- March 16 - April 4: VIDEOFORMES 2011 International Festival, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- November 5 - December 3: VAFA, Video Art For All, Casa Garden – Fundação Oriente, Macau, China.
- November 10: 11.0 Edition of Barcelona Art Contemporary Festival, CENTRE D'ART SANTA MONICA, Barcelona, Spain.
- November 6: Kunstfilmtag, Malkasten, Düsseldorf, Germany.
- October 30: GIGUK Gießen VideoArt Festival 2010, Gießen, Germany.
- September 1-7: EXiS2010 7th Experimental Film & Video Festival in Seoul, Korea.
- September 7: HEP, Mohsen Art Gallery, Tehran, Iran.
- September: HEP, Sazmanab Project gallery, Tehran, Iran.
Anders is an artist and filmmaker working in video, sound, new media and installations and he is primarily concerned with identity. The human body lies at the root of projects that formally and conceptually chart identity and its construction as a preamble to broaching matters of violence, genders, memory, loss or ideology in which personal experiences co-exists with references to popular culture, the media and consumerism. Specializing in digital technologies, he aims to mix genres and ways of expression to explore the potential of audio visual media.
He coined the term Peer-to-peer art or (p2p art) in 2006. Art made for - and only available on - the peer to peer networks. The original artwork is first shared by the artist until one other user has downloaded it. After that the artwork will be available for as long as other users share it. The original file and all the material used to create it are deleted by the artist. ”There’s no original”. Six films with a duration between 45 minutes and 9 hours have been uploaded on the file sharing networks in one copy and their original have been deleted. P2P Art - The aesthetics of ephemerality.
Currently based in the small village Kölleröd in the south of Sweden and has exhibited at numerous art/film festivals, galleries, and museums internationally, including:
FutureEverything 2010, Manchester, UK; National Museum of Contemporary Art 2010, Athens, Greece; Beijing Contemporary Art Centre 2010, Beijing, China; Cape 09 Art Biennale, 2009, Cape Town, South Africa; Biennale of Sydney 2008, Sydney, Australia; National Museum, Szczecin, Poland; File Brazil 07-08, São Paulo, Brazil; [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, Tokyo, Japan; 13th Barcelona International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art, SONAR, Barcelona, Spain; Scope New York, US; Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), Santa Fe, Argentina; Pocket Films , Centre Pompidou, Paris; Videoformes, Clermont – Ferrand, France and EMAF, European Media Art Festival, Osnabrück, Germany.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?