With only roughly a week in Hawaii, you can sure as hell bet that we would take advantage of every second. That includes:
* Waking up at 3am to drive to the top of a 10,000 ft volcano name Haleakala just to watch the sun rise
* Snuba'ing (is that even a word?) at the Molokini crater to check out the turtles and the dolphins
* Sampling every place we could possibly eat at, from Zippy's Korean Fried Chicken (Kapahulu) to Jollibee's Pancit Palabok (Waipahu) to Honu's award winning Ahi Bruschetta (Lahaina)
* Cycling 60 miles along the Oahu's southern coast and enjoying the scenic views
* Watching the fire dancer at Paradise Cove. Wow.
* Driving through the Haleakala back country (going against what the rental car company says)
Surely makes your ass clinch a little bit.
* Shot on location in Hawaii (Oahu & Maui) in March 2012
* Filmed on Canon 7D / T2i with 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.4, and 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
* Some shots also used the GoPro Hero2 (this was way before the Hero3 was announced)
* Underwater shots done on the Hero2 and the T2i with the 10-22mm in a DiCaPac
* Support by Giottos and DSLR-Devices MicroCrane Mk2
* Timelapses shot in RAW and processed through LRTimelapse
* Edited and graded in FCPX
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?