Work in progress of a 3D hair tool using softimage ICE and strands particles.
- I emit strands on a surface using or not a weight map to filter.
- I extrude my strands using the UVs of a surface to easily get the shape I want.
- Then I can add some hairs following a curve.
I have 3 different hairs modifiers :
- One to create locks by cloning each hair.
- One to curl the hairs.
- One to add some noise into the hairs.
Music : Bonobo - Cirrus
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?