Charles Ochs shares his story of how he got into the knife making business.

Technical notes:

85% of this was shot on the Sony NEX-FS100 using James Miller’s MMPP1 picture profile. The other 15% was shot on a Canon 7D. The following lenses were used:

Canon 24-70mm 2.8
Canon 50mm 1.4
Sigma 10-20mm 3.5

Footage was edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and color corrected and graded in Adobe Speed Grade CS6.


Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…