95% of 1,3 billion people living in China are Han Chinese. 55 ethnic minorities make the remaining 5%. Some of them fight for more autonomy and true democracy. However, on his first visit to China a foreign tourist is bound to get stunned not only with the development of the municipal structure of Beijing or Shanghai, with the beauty of the landscape, but also with the variety of noisy and happy-looking crowds both, in big cities and in mountain villages.
More on the political background of the video: merrygoround.blox.pl/2012/11/Chinska-cywilizacja-2012.html
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?