Norwegian music video directed by Egil Pedersen.
- Kort på KinoKino, Sandnes, Norway
- Crystal Palace International Film Festival, London, UK
- Seoul international Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival, Seoul, South Korea
- SF Shorts – The San Fransisco International Festival Of Short Films, San Fransisco, USA
- Videoclip - Corti da Sogni – Antonio Ricci - International Short Film Festival, Ravenna, Italy
- London Independent Film Festival, London, UK
- ÉCU - The European Independent Film Festival, Paris, France
- Byron Bay Film Festival, Byron Bay, Australia
- 7th Renderyard Short Film Festival, Rioja, Spain
- 5th Annual GIAA Festival of Short Movies and Screenplays, New York, USA
ABOUT THE VIDEO
5 people are born with asymmetrical faces and have large deviations from what is considered to be normal and beautiful. When these people leave their homes they hide their faces behind masks, but one woman wants to make a change.
The idea for this video developed when I learned how to make a certain special effect (which you'll see in the video).
Premiered May 15th 2011.
Filmed on location in Romsås, Oslo, Norway. Everything was filmed using Canon 5d mkII.
The band's website:
Rugged Wilderness & Mountain Man No More plays lo-fi pop music.
Ung Tiltakslyst Nord-Trøndelag Fylkeskommune
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?