In this webinar presented by Joe Brady and sponsored by
X-Rite, learn the new options for editing and output that make this a must-have upgrade for both Lightroom and Photoshop users. Joe will explore both basic and advanced image editing techniques, focusing on the new editing capabilities offered in this upgrade. During this session, we'll focus on the new editing capabilities offered in this upgrade.
One of the new additions to Lightroom 4 is its ability to soft-proof. Now you can choose your printer profile and see what effects it will have on the printed image. This makes monitor profiling and accurate printer profiles an important of Lightroom 4's workflow.
- Why monitor color is important for Lightroom 4
- Image edits and batch processing
- Global image edits
- Local color and light adjustments with Lightroom 4's new options
- Retouching both skin and landscape blemishes
- Image sharpening, noise reduction and lens profiles
- Preparing files for lab printing