This work was funded, in part, by the NIH Roadmap Project: National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC, U54EB005149).
This short video shows the Kitware data processing and visualization web stacks in action.
- Server side rendering using ParaviewWeb 
- Data storage using Midas platform 
- Server side processing done using SimpleRegionGrowingSegmentation  and ModelMaker  Slicer modules coupled with Pydas Midas python client 
- Volume rendering with transfer function and sub-grid bounds editor
- "Pure" HTML application (no extra plugins required)
- Mobile device compatible
0:06 - Loading data and initiated the segmentation
0:10 - Slice view
0:18 - Seed point selection for the simple region growing segmentation
0:21 - Naming the output and starting the segmentation workflow
0:38 - Surface model view
0:49 - Segmentation overlay-ed on original image
1:15 - Volume rendering of input volume and output segmentation.
1:26 - Volume rendering transfer function editor
1:30 - Volume rendering sub-grid editor