Thank you for watching this video!
Please let me know what you think! Leave a comment and/or 'like'...
Song title: Impulse
Music, Graphics & Design: SaBo-FX
Videos were recorded at photo shoots by:
Sasha Eisenman Bobby Hewitt Darwin Young Carmare Escalante
Video Background info:
Being free of Youtube’s community guidelines I’m finally able to include some shots that I previously had to withhold from you. Particularly the images of Bethanie would probably have triggered some trigger happy flagging trolls. Personally I’m most happy with the theatrical intro and the swimming pool images of Alyssa Arce.
Music Background info:
The music that I composed for this video is a bit more mellow than what you might expect. I started of by making the theatrical intro. For this peace I used over 50 GB of soundbanks for Native Instruments Kontakt VST. It produces quite a realistic sound of both orchestra and choirs. After finishing the intro it took me a while to find a fitting vocal that would not be too much of an anti/climax. I think it worked out pretty well. But you be the judge of that.
As much of a distraction the video might be, I hope some viewers will still take notice of the music that goes with it. In fact, the music is the only part of the production for which I myself can take full credit ;-) If you like this video´s soundtrack, note that it´s available to download for free at:
If there’s any particular song that you would like to be remixed for a future video, let me know!
Credit where credit is due:
Thanks Playboy! For providing the high quality footage for this video! I have cut out the juiciest sexy bits from the original footage. Why? Being a big fan of Playboy, my aim is not to cost them any subscribers. And I don't need a lawsuit on my hands. But don't let me stop you from fetching the full length uncensored videos from the source at playboy.com. (Requires paid subscription)
Audio software used in this production:
* Cakewalk Sonar 8.5.3
* VST Re-FX Nexus 2
* VST Rob Papen Predator
* VST MeldaProduction Dynamic Equalizer
* VST Native Instruments KONTAKT (Choir+orchestra)
* Adobe Audition CS6
Video software used in this production:
* Adobe After Effects CC
* AE plugin Video Copilot Element 3D
* AE plugin Red Giant Trapcode Suit
* AE script Magnum The Edit Detector
* Adobe Photoshop CS6
Notice to webmasters:
Feel free to embed my video(s) on your website. Sharing is caring!
Personal thanx & greetz:
* My girlfriend Hoda for reviewing the video, giving honest feedback and putting up with my obsessive behavior in general.
* Daulton Gordon PURE CHOKALATE for promoting my videos and providing moral support
* My friends & co-workers for giving honest feedback on video on this production
* Rafael Salles at vimeo.com/eyedrop
* Amsterdam VIP Service™ for their continuous support at vipserviceamsterdam.com/tag/sabo-fx/
Sign up to my twitter:
Hit the [follow] button to automatically receive a notification of my future video releases.
If you have a (music/video) job for me send me a message!