The Foundry's Lead Research Engineer, Jon Starck, covers stereo solves using the NUKEX CAMERATRACKER. This tutorial includes:
- When you can get away with not masking moving regions
- Solving and cleaning up tracks to refine the solve
- Smoothing the camera path, using path constraints
- Solver constraints for stereo rigs
- Also, includes the images and script.
To find out more information about NUKE, follow this link: thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke-product-family/ or this link for more information about the CameraTracker for After Effects: thefoundry.co.uk/products/plugins/cameratracker/