Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial, I will show general fixes around the eyes and how to apply more sharpness to the pupils.
Firstly, we will create a new layer through the master shortcut " cmd+alt+ctrl+e ". Then we will use the healing brush tool to remove the veins, duplicate our layer and run a high pass filter over our eyes. We will then change our layer blending options and create a hidden mask out of it. Last step will be, brushing back our filter and grouping our layer again.
Quick reminder: When working with the healing brush, keep on changing your brush sizes frequently.