Fine art photographer Julia Anna Gospodarou interviews Rod Clark from Formatt-Hitech regarding using filters for architectural fine-art photography. The five questions are:
1. Do you agree that having a good ND filter is almost as important as having a good lens, since your end result depends so much on its quality?
2. Why would a long exposure photographer use the new ProStop IRND filters? What is the difference between the Formatt Hitech IRND filters and other ND filters?
3. How did you come across the idea to create a Signature Edition Filter Kit with the name of Joel Tjintjelaar on it? Was it an instant idea or something that grew over time? Any interesting background story to it?
4. How do you relate to B&W long exposure Architectural Photography? Do you have in mind any project that would promote this genre?
5. What would you say to the participants to the Athens Fine Art Architectural Workshop?
For more information about the Long Exposure Kit, Joel Tjintjelaar Signature Edition click here ...