or cancel
  1. Impossible Foods Branding Exploration

    00:34

    from Dominik Grejc Liked 17K 1,602 15

    Oceans make up 71% of the Earth’s surface. Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia together complement the remaining 29%. These proportions were a base…

    + More details
    • Analogue Loaders

      02:03

      from Raphael Vangelis Liked 540K 6,913 129

      This short film is my animated autobiography. I spend most of my life swearing at the computer because it's crashed or isn't working. Here, well known digital symbols are turned into something…

      + More details
      • Motion Corpse No. 14

        00:30

        from Motion Corpse Liked 22.8K 2,167 21

        We approached some of our design and animation heroes to contribute to this round of Motion Corpse. They killed it! Phil Borst 00:02 - 00:07, Jorge R. Canedo Estrada 00:07 - 00:12, Al Boardman…

        + More details
        • Summer Solstice

          00:34

          from Animade Liked 13.6K 1,106 16

          Happy Summer Solstice 2016, with love from Animade! This lovely loop was made in-house by Alex. Full credits: Design, direction and animation: Alex Lund Creative direction: Tom Judd and Ed…

          + More details
          • PayPal - PayPal stellt sich vor (Making-Of)

            01:11

            from SEHSUCHT Liked 25.2K 2,002 28

            PayPal isn’t just an online payment method, it is a licensed bank as well. Die Botschaft and SEHSUCHT Berlin developed a nice concept to communicate this and other facts about PayPal. Our…

            + More details
            • Jr.canest | Reel

              01:10

              from Jorge R. Canedo E. Liked 79.6K 4,159 139

              Hola, my name is Jorge Rolando Canedo Estrada (Jr.canest) and this is my reel. I made my first reel back in 2009, and that’s a long time ago. This reel is a journey through some of my favourite…

              + More details
              • Re-Introducing Zendesk

                00:56

                from Sara Farnsworth Liked 11.7K 996 15

                A film by the Zendesk brand team. CREDITS Written and Directed by the Zendesk Story Team: Kevin Cline, Sara Farnsworth, Ethan Kanat, Olivia Kingsley Art Director: Erin Pinkley Lead Animator:…

                + More details
                • UNSATISFYING

                  01:17

                  from PARALLEL STUDIO Liked 2.3M 14.3K 186

                  During the summer of 2016, We created and directed a video about unsatisfying situations: the frustrating, annoying, disappointing little things of everyday life, that are so painful to live or even…

                  + More details
                  • COMPUTER

                    00:18

                    from Eoin Duffy Liked 20.4K 115 0

                    A man uses a computer. → twitter.com/eoinduffy → fb.me/MrEoinDuffy

                    + More details
                    • DRAWER

                      00:18

                      from Eoin Duffy Liked 3,774 226 10

                      A man opens a drawer. → twitter.com/eoinduffy → fb.me/MrEoinDuffy

                      + More details
                      • Cub Studio - *Simpler

                        01:07

                        from Cub Studio Liked 18.4K 1,023 25

                        Creating an animation is simple. Promise.

                        + More details
                        • ADCN | Craft Leader

                          00:36

                          from Ambassadors Liked 11.9K 1,320 16

                          For the second time in a row ADCN approached us to create visuals for the annual ADCN Awards. This year we wanted to make it extra special because of the 50th anniversary so we collaborated with our…

                          + More details

                          Browse Likes

                          Arcane Creative

                          Likes are an easy way to keep track of the videos you enjoy. Use likes to bookmark videos you want to watch again and again and again and again.

                          Also Check Out