• Since 2005, I have experience in consulting, software development and project management for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2, 3.0, 4.0 and 2011 versions.
• Since 2008, I have experience in the software department manager.
• I got the MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award from Microsoft since 2009. You can find more information about this award on this address :
• Digital Life Coach title is an award given by Bilkom-Apple. My expertise as a Digital Life Coach, explain, teach and give necessary advice to the end user and companies how can be used effectively Microsoft products on Apple's hardware and operating systems (MacOS X and IOS)
• cub-e.net is my technical website. My website is site has been approved as a Microsoft Dynamics Related Community. As such they have added link to my site on their Related Communities page. You can look at in community.dynamics.com/p/relatedcommunities.aspx#MsDynCRM
• I given lectures about CRM topics at many universities and seminars in Turkey.
• Develop Architecture in .NET (extend CRM and connect CRM with other systems)
• Cloud Services (Windows Azure) Implementation and Support
• Sales, Marketing and Service management
• Loyalty programs develop and management
• CRM consultancy and training
• Social Networks for B2B and B2C
My Programing Skills:
• C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, Web Services, Windows Services
• SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services,
• Multi-tier architecture, object-oriented software development, system development and experienced
• The infrastructure of Windows Server Family (Active Directory, IIS, DNS, etc.)