Be.Do.Tell. Plus

Cary, North Carolina

User Stats

Profile Images

User Bio

We are the Student Evangelism and Ministry Department of the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.
[BE] Our purpose is to connect people, specifically students, to Jesus Christ.
[DO] Then connect those students to churches where they can grow and be discipled.
[TELL] There are over 8 million people living in NC and over 823,000 of them are teenagers. The sad news is that only 4% of those teenagers profess to be Christians. Our goal in Student Evangelism and Ministry is to reach out to the remaining 96% of those students who are not `Christians and train that 4% in ways to reach their friends.

External Links