Attention all Vimeans,
The Community team is looking for a motivated, outgoing Community Apprentice who has what it takes to manage the best online community with style and grace! Vimeo internships (we call them Apprenticeships) last six months and are available for folks who can commute to our New York City office everyday.
What does a Community Apprentice do?
· Reviews daily flagged videos by users
· Reviews videos that violate our Community Guidelines
· Brainstorms ideas for Weekend and Vimeo Projects
· Assists in testing new features across platforms
· Participates in Vimeo Original videos (shooting, editing, acting)
· Assists Directors and Managers on site research
· Assists managers with site email and management of Community Forums
· Gets coffee, dry cleaning, and anything else the Community Team may require on a daily basis
To apply, make a creative video and tell us why you'd be the best Community Apprentice in the History of Ever. Email a link to your video and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Can't wait to work with you!