Vimeo HQ is proud to be located in NYC. This bustling metropolis is made up of dozens of unique neighborhoods that have their own charms, quirks, zip codes, and aesthetics. That’s what makes each neighborhood so unique.
This week we want to learn more about your stomping grounds. Everyone has their local shops, restaurants, and favorite haunts. What’s the vibe and what makes it special to you? For this challenge you’ll show us your home, work, or favorite neighborhood in 60-seconds or less. The format of your storytelling is up to you. It can be scripted, documentary, etc.
Be sure to check out the rules below! For some inspiration, here’s a video I shot to show off my neighborhood.
- One-minute or less in length please
- If you add music, make sure you use a song you or a buddy created, or that you have the rights to.
- Only videos made specifically for this Challenge will be considered.
- Anything goes for your title, but add this at the end of your video’s description: “Created for the Weekend Challenge: Vimeo Weekend Challenge”
- Upload and post your video to the Weekend Challenge Group by Tuesday, March 6th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
- The winner will receive a free Vimeo Plus membership for two years. If you’re already a Plus member, you’ll get another two tacked on. If you have Vimeo PRO, we’ll give you one more year PRO added to the end of your current membership.
- The runner-up will receive a free Vimeo Plus membership for one year. Current Plus members will get one more year added on, and PRO members will earn six additional months of PRO.
- All videos must be approved by the Vimeo Staff before appearing in the group, so don’t worry if your video doesn’t show up at first; we’ll get to it!
All videos must be approved by the Vimeo Staff before appearing in the group, so don’t worry if your video doesn’t show up at first; we’ll get to it!
Thanks for another great Weekend Challenge! This week in first place we have “Winter Hood” by Joyce Agar.
p>Thanks to everyone who participated! See y’all soon!