UPDATE: This event is sold out, but there is a waiting list!
Hey! You with the t-shirt that reads WILL CODE FOR FOOD. We’ve been hard at work building a brand new version of the Vimeo API (dubbed API 3.0), and we want YOU to help us try it out. And/or break it! That's right: We're having a hack day.
We’ll be here May 4th from 11AM to 7PM to help you build wild n' crazy apps on this new API. The best creations will be featured on our blog and developer site.
NEW APP FEATURES TO TAKE NOTE OF
• Register for push notifications
• Create Albums and Groups
• Simplified video upload
• Easy access to a large collection of Creative Commons videos
ADVANCED API FEATURES FOR YOUR PLEASURE
• Access members' Feed and Watch Later queue
• Interact with the Vimeo community
WHAT YOU NEED, BESIDES SPEED
• Knowledge of programming. We'll be working mostly in PHP.
• A computer, duh
So please!!! Come hack with us:
When: May 4, 2013 from 11am to 7pm
Where: 555 W 18th St, New York, NY