Careers and Employability is UAL's dedicated careers and enterprise service. We are here to support students and graduates embark on their professional futures in the creative industries.
The Careers and Employability family includes the following organisations:
• Artquest – Provides critical engagement and practical support to visual artists and craftspeople artquest.org.uk
• Own-it – Intellectual property advice for the creative sector own-it.org
• ArtsTemps – UAL's in-house temping agency ualartstemps.co.uk
• Creative Opportunities - job vacancy and internship website for UAL students and graduates arts.ac.uk/creativeopportunities
- Careers and Employability - Careers and Employability homepage