Five volunteers serving in the Adventures in Caring program during 2014 and 2015 share their insights about the program.
* Kelly Noah is in her 3rd year at UCSB, majoring in biology with a minor in Chinese. She wants to practice as a naturopathic physician.
• Sarah Lam is a 2nd year at UCSB, majoring in cell and developmental biology. She plans to pursue a career in health care.
• Louis Surma is in his 2nd year at UCSB and is a pre-biology major. He hopes to work in the medical speciality such as cardiology, oncology, or emergency medicine.
• Shandeep Ahdi is in her 3rd year at UCSB, majoring in cell & developmental biology and hopes to work in medicine.
• Ketty Wang is in her 2nd year at UCSB, majoring in biological sciences with plans to work in pharmacy.