Shifting to a low carbon economy requires massive public and private investments into cleaner infrastructures and greener businesses. How can we manage this ecological transition towards a green and inclusive economy?
- Javier Albarracin, socio-economic director, European Institute of the Mediterranean
- Eva Bufi, director, PPP for Cities
- Herve Levite, senior expert, Centre for Mediterranean Integration & World Bank
- Salvador Samitier, director of the Catalan Office for Climate Change, Government of Catalonia
- Mohammed Sefiani, mayor, city of Chefchaouen
Moderator: Lluis Amiguet, journalist, La Vanguardia
What are the synergies, challenges and opportunities between Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), recently approved by the UN assembly, Paris Climate summit expectations and global Energy transition?
- Pedro Ballesteros, director, Energy and Climate, European Union
- Nicolas Debaisieux, climate change advisor, Union for Mediterranean & French Ministry for sustainable development
- Arnau Queralt, director, Advisory Council for Sustainable Development of Catalonia
- Farooq Ullah, director, Stakeholders forum
- Victor Viñuales, director, ecodes foundation