- Screening at Taiwan Golden Harvest Festival (金穗獎) 2018
- Pre-Festival Online Screening on friDay (影音) platform for Taiwan Golden Harvest Festival (金穗獎) 2018
- Screening at SFF: Singapore Silver Shorts 2017
- National Youth Film Awards 2016 Best Film
- National Youth Film Awards 2016 Best Direction
- National Youth Film Awards 2016 Best Editing
- National Youth Film Awards 2016 Best Screenplay
27-year-old Dennis is quiet and soft-spoken, but swiftly volunteers to bring porridge during tomb-sweeping at his grandparents’ graves this year, when most of his relatives would gather. None of the relatives know that the porridge Dennis cooks is in fact taught to him by Ah Ping, a popular porridge seller whom their parents patronized loyally till the shop closed down. As he observes his relatives bustling about the grave, he recalls his 13-year-old self stepping out of his comfort zone, in hope of convincing Ah Ping to cook him a bowl of porridge, fulfilling Ah-ma’s wish, racing against time when Ah-ma’s health takes a turn for the worst.
Director: Ng Yihui, Rebecca
Director of Photography: Lau Chong Wai
Producer: Sim Yu Ling
All events, characters and incidents portrayed in this photography are fictional. Any similarity to any persons, living or dead, or to any actual event is purely coincidental and unintentional.