Topics covered include:
• An intro to the Sketch & Toon effect
• How to use the Sketch & Toon Cel Shader
• Use a 2 light setup to turn your enitre scene into a 2D cel shaded composition
• Recreate a Cel Shader type effect with tools available in Cinema 4D Lite
• Intro to the Falloff Shader and how you can use it for precise cel shading
If you have any questions, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create any fun 2D cel shading works in Cinema 4D, be sure to share it with me! Thanks for watching!
This was recorded live on the Live Design Stream at twitch.tv/eyedesyn. To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1e22BRG