Revoice Pro 3.2 has new, easy-to-use tools to let you modify the pitch and timing characteristics of vocals, dialog and instruments. It even lets you create harmonies!
This video shows you how to:
1) Use the pitch modifying tools to correct an out-of-tune lead vocal.
2) Use the corrected vocal as a Guide track and automatically correct two doubles of the lead vocal.
3) Generate a harmony vocal from a copy of the lead vocal.
4) Generate a stereo double track from the harmony using the Doubler function.
5) Create time-modifications to the lead vocal that are automatically transferred to its corrected double tracks.