Video and Sound by Anders Weberg
Filmed with mobile phone. ( Nokia N82 Black)
Senses and memories of motherhood evoked by visiting Birkenau (Auschwitz II) in Poland July 2008.
- March 31 - April 2: CologneOFF 2011 – ARAD, Art Museum Arad. Romania.
- November 5 - December 3: VAFA, Video Art For All, Casa Garden – Fundação Oriente, Macau, China.
- November 19-26: 20th edition of Semana de Cine Experimental de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- November 19-21: Biennale du carnet de voyage, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- November 17-20: Galerie Carla Magna, Optica Paris, Paris, France.
- October 1: Optica, UCES Paraguay 1239, Buenos Aires.
- September 30 - October 3: Naoussa International Film Festival in Naoussa, Greece.
- September 3-5: Festival Mediu Güeyu,Fundacion Cardin of Villaviciosa, Asturias, Spain.
- September: Oslo Screen Festival selection on VisualContainer, Italy.
- August 10-17: VIDEOHOLICA International Video Art Festival 2010 in Varna. Bulgaria.
- July 5-11: PROYECTOR 2010 el 3º Festival Internacional de Videoarte, Madrid, Spain
- July 5-31: Entree Actos, Texu, Galeria de Arte, Oviedo, Spain.
- June 18- 20: Festival Pocket Films, Forum des Images, Paris, France.
- June 1-6: Crosstalk Videoart Festival, Budapest, Hungary.
- May 25: AllArtNow Festival, Maktab Anbar, Damaskus, Syria.
- May 15-18: "Art Show Cannes" during the Cannes Film Festival, Cannes, France.
- May 13-17: LOOP Videoart Barcelona, Spain.
- May 6-May 31: videoCHANNEL@Alte Feuerwache, Cologne, Germany.
- April 15-May6: Magmart 2010 on VisualContainerTV.
- March 26-27: video under volcano, festival internazionale di videoarte, Palazzo delle Arti Napoli, Italy.
- March 12-14: Oslo Screen Festival, Filmens hus, Oslo, Norway.
- March 10-13: Prix de la Création Vidéo 2010, Videoformes 10, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- February 16-21: 13. International Film Festival “ZOOM - ZBLI?ENIA 2010?, Jelenia Góra, Poland.
- January 27: SHOAH Film Collection, Videochannel. (online. Curated by Wilfried Agricola De Cologne)
- December 1-14 2009: Kino Siska, curated by Michele Drascek, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- December 11: "Cinemascoop", State-X New Forms, The Hauge, The Netherlands.
- November 20-30: Streaming festival International, the 4th edition.
- November 20-28: 10th aluCine Toronto Latin Film Festival, Toronto, Canada.
- November 22: 22nd Festival Les Instants Vidéo, La compagnie, Marseille, France.
- November: Optica Festival Coruña, Spain.
- October-November: Beautiful basterds, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain.
- October 29-31: Optica Festival Gijón, Spain.
- October 15-17: Optica Festival Madrid, Spain.
- October 11: Thessaloníki Short Film Festival, Thessaloníki, Greece
- October 1-3: Optica Festival Navarra, Spain.
- September 24-26: Optica Festival Paris, France.
- September 10-12: Optica Festival Córdoba, Spain.
- September 3-5: FreeNetWorld International film festival,Nish, Serbia.
- August 27 - September 1: Optica Festival Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- August 20-25: Optica Festival La Paz, Bolivia.
- July 7-11: P’Silo / Festival Images Contre Nature, Lices 12 rue des Lices, Marseilles, France.
- May 23-31: Visions in the Nunnery, the nunnery, Bow Arts Lane, London, UK.
- May 21-23: Simultan05, Video and New Media Art Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- December: Culture TV. http://www.culturetv.tv
- October 1-8 : Museum of Contemporary Art (MACZUL) Maracaibo/Venezuela
"Salon de Arte Digital" .
Selected for the 4th Cologne Online Film Festival curated by Agricola de Cologne.
ANDERS WEBERG // ARTIST // FILM MAKER
Anders is an artist and filmmaker working in video, sound, new media and installations and he is primarily concerned with identity. The human body lies at the root of projects that formally and conceptually chart identity and its construction as a preamble to broaching matters of violence, genders, memory, loss or ideology in which personal experiences co-exists with references to popular culture, the media and consumerism. Specializing in digital technologies, he aims to mix genres and ways of expression to explore the potential of audio visual media.
Currently based Malmö in the south of Sweden and has exhibited at numerous art festivals, galleries, and museums internationally, including:
Cape 09 Art Biennale, 2009, Cape Town, South Africa; Biennale of Sydney 2008, Sydney, Australia; Transmediale08, Berlin, Germany; File Brazil 07-08, São Paulo, Brazil; [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography, Tokyo, Japan;
13th Barcelona International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art, Sonar, Barcelona, Spain; Scope New York, US; Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), Santa Fe, Argentina; Pocket Films in Paris, Centre Pompidou, Paris; The 2nd Art and Science International Exhibition and Symposium, Beijing, China; etc.