This video training has been designed to specifically work on the abdominal area.
It can be done by anyone who exercises regularly, both men and women.
There are no particular requirements for this module, you just need to know how to properly perform the exercises involved.
3 Good reasons to do this module:
- Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
- A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen - and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
- Toned muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area nearest the muscle, in this case the waist area.
3 Tips on how to do this module:
- This module is designed to work the abdominal area ‘aerobically’., for this reason, performing it straight after an aerobic workout (eg: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve its effect.
- Visualize the instructions for each exercise of this workout, read the comments left by other users, you might find useful advice.
- Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the exercises, remember that breathing incorrectly can compromise a good result.