In-Class Exercise #15
Link to webpage covering all of the content covered in this video here http://goo.gl/mEEFc
1. Understand how to export out a model from Cinema 4D/Sculptris to Photoshop properly. (+UV's intro)
2. Become familiar with the structure/ layout of a 3D scene within Photoshop and how it differs from C4D.
3. Understand how to use the navigation tools to view your model from all angles.
4. Become familiar with the most commonly used shortcuts for 3D workflow within photoshop.
5. Become familiar with adding and controlling 3D lights within Photoshop.
6. Understand how to Paint color onto specific parts of your 3D mesh using your navigation controls.