This is my (not complete) configuration for the CANON 5D MKII DSLR. Also it works with another DSLRs, like NIKON or CANON 7D.
Also it´s possible to mount a Camlight or/and a HDMI Monitor like the IKAN 5,6 " TFT. This is usefull for the FocusPuller. The Weight of the Set in this clip is ca. 8 kg.
It´s a good balance on the shoulder an it can adjustable with the bars on the backside and the weight with the battery.
At my homepage You can see some pictures ot the Rig (-NEWS) and You can also watching my EOS 5DMK2 II Test mov. - Berlin - day and night. (vimeo.com/6082458) This was the first shot with this Rig System. But all shots filmed with tripod.
A Test by Footage of this Rig and Shoulder works, coming soon.
Thanks for watching!
Greeting from Berlin in Germany
(Features of this Rig):
• Professional Broadcast Viewfinder Mount
• Video Breakout Box
• Sony quick release compatible shoulder mount
• telescopic V-Mount battery plate für powering rig and to compensate
for heavy lenses
• Arri 12 V Aux out and 12 V Anton Bauer tab
• 15mm video and 19mm film bars can be used
• camera mounting stage fits to different DSLRs
• adjustable and versatible Walter Grip
to handle and Dual Walter grip bars for shoulder filming.