Lecture on Social Media, Brand, and Content Strategy given to the EPWN and University of Barcelona Alumni on March 24th, 2011
Uploaded 128 Plays2 Likes0 Comments
Womenpreneurs Mean Business Entrepreneurial Workshops in Barcelona and soon as webinars.
Workshop Outline Content:
• Introduction: How successful women get to the top
• What’s Stopping You? Exercise to identify and share your key drivers and the challenges holding you back
• Goal Setting - Defining your WHY, dreaming big, and finding your motivation
• Market Research That Gets It Right: Effective research tools for tapping into opportunities, understanding your market, and defining a unique brand of lasting value.
• Costing, Income Forecasting and Budgeting
• Legal issues in forming a company in Spain.
• Your One Page Business Plan
• Communication Strategy / Social Media: The power of social networks (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Slideshare, Linkedin)
• Networking for Results: Promoting your business, finding resources, asking for and offering support
• Personal Branding: People buy people, so what image are you projecting?
Uploaded 95 Plays1 Like1 Comment
An overview of the four day show that ran as part of Designersblock in September 2010 which included the work of 10 stellar female designers and artists from 6 countries, 3 continents, curated by Chauncey Zalkin, founder What Women Make