With Dynamicweb and Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta), you can back the data on your website and support B2B and B2C OMNI-channel with personalized experiences. We provide both live and batch modes to give your customers accurate product information and the ability to shop on any device.
Great new layout and design options for configuring your content and ecommerce solution – just the way you like it:
• Choose from 7 different top layout designs
• Configure product list, detail page, navigation and checkout
• Add image filters (no external image editing needed)
• Extended search for both content and products
• Design newsletters with banners, call-to-actions etc.
• Standard template for events and content download
Are your customer projects hampered by complex ERP integrations close to deadline?
Dynamicweb’s Integration Framework opens the door to a faster time to market through many new standard requests and an improved integration workflow. It also opens the door to customizations that can survive code updates and a more robust data exchange through batch certifications.
Watch this webinar recording and learn all the possibilities of integrating Dynamicweb with your ERP system.
With Dynamicweb and Microsoft D365 Business Central, you can deliver consistent shopping experiences across different channels and for different devices. Our D365 Business Central ecommerce solution is enterprise ready and scales to large ecommerce deployments for both B2B, B2C and customer self-service portals.