Santa Monica, CA & New York – (June 11, 2014) – The live-action division at Stardust has just completed an innovative commercial campaign for Oral B, featuring sentimental moments of fathers and their real-life children. Created primarily for Digital and Social Media, the campaign is a series of vignettes that capture tender moments of fathers and their kids in authentic “small moments” of everyday life.
Our Director Grant Lau recreated the Rio Grande River out of cocaine in this exciting promo for FX Networks' "The Bridge."
Designed & Produced by: Imaginary Forces (IF)
IF Creative Director: Grant Lau
IF Executive Producer: Sarah Roebuck
IF Head of Production: Claudina Mercado
IF Producer: Brian Butcher
IF Designer: Arisu Kashiwagi
IF 3D Animator: Tim Salikov
IF Editor: Heath Belser
IF Flame Artist: Rod Basham
IF Director of Photography: Dan Kanes
IF Coordinator: Dominick Guglielmo
IF Line Producer: Bo Clancey
IF Set Art Director: David Corey
President, Marketing & Promotions: Stephanie Gibbons
SVP, Design / Creative Director: Steve Viola
SVP, On-Air Promotions: John Varvi
VP, On-Air Promotions: Garrett Wagner
Art Director: Amie Nguyen
Producer: Dara Barton
Above the grit and noise of the street, downtown Los Angeles quietly provides some of the most amazing visual detail in its buildings and public art works. This is a selection of those buildings and public arts filmed across some 50 different locations in the immediate downtown area and the arts district. There are many many more locations that are not included and are equally if not more impressive.
Some of the buildings are in disrepair, some have been restored to their full glory while others have been transformed into artworks. In all of them, there is character, color and detail that makes the area a never-ending source of intrigue.
A mostly accurate map of the locations: http://goo.gl/W3Z6NS
For queries about usage / licensing, commissioned shoots and on set aerial filming, please contact Silly Goose Media, sillygoosemedia.com, 310-776-5266, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All content is copyright of its respective copyright holders. Video and natural sound copyright Ian Wood, 2014. This video may only be embedded using the Vimeo player in its entirety, unaltered with accreditation. No portion of this video may be duplicated, altered, reused and/or unaccredited without explicit permission.
A note about aerial filming, safety and best practices. These shots were obtained with a lightweight remote controlled quad-copter and camera system. The following measures were in place during the filming:
- Following all applicable FAA regulations (the ones that actually exist).
- Avoiding controlled airspace and TFR restricted airspace.
- Staying below 400ft AGL.
- Avoiding any and all air traffic, airways, airports, etc.
- Maintaining awareness for helicopter traffic and proximity to helipads.
- Flying just above or along rooflines to stay out of usable airspace for helicopters.
- Maintaining visual LOS to the quad-copter at all times.
- Shooting mostly during early morning when possible to avoid crowds and traffic.
- Not directly overflying groups of people.
- Being sure to have direct ability to alert any people nearby in case of potential incident.
- Being prepared to ditch in order to prevent injury or accident.
- Maintaining a minimum height of 100ft above any private property.
- Deleting any shots inadvertently revealing private activities or people in a place of privacy.
Diesel Eyewear SS2012
Directed by: Tim Main & Joseph Dixon
Creative Director: Gavin Fox
Agency Producer: Kate Duckham
Exec Producer: Stephen Whelan
Producer: Serena Noorani
Director of Photography: David Procter
Art Director: Jamie Brunskill
Phantom Flex: Green Door Films
Edit: Sam Jones - Cut + Run
Post: Ally Burnet - Studio 66
Grade: Luke Morrison - The Mill
Production: White Lodge
Agency: Poke London
Music Composition by Major Tom
Discover the Summer collection: diesel.com/eyewear
Shop the Female collection: http://bit.ly/eyewear-female
Shop the Male collection: http://bit.ly/eyewear-male