- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
We had so much footage left from our trip to South Tyrol that I decided to make an edit for my friend Kurt that he can put on the website of his hotel. Filmed in early November 2011 in Steinegg, Italy.
It doesn’t matter, how good a descent is. At the end, I always ask the same question: Is there a better one? In order to find a final answer, we traveled to the Valais. This is the story of our search.