An assembly of the best shots I took using my Panasonic GH2 while home on break. Not much order was intended, I was just trying understand how it uses light.
- None of these shots are color graded.
- Shot at 24mps High Bitrate Mode (Unhacked)
- The lens was a Minolta 35-70mm F4
- Mounts included a Table Dolly and a Gorilla Pod.
- Edited using Premiere CS6 (with the original .MTS files) and exported with Adobe Media Encoder.
Panasonic GH2 Footage Test [Ungraded]
from Joe A.
from Jarrod Anderson
"Schindler's List" Effect Test
Zi8 to 1000 fps Optical Flow Test
Washington DC Trip
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.