1. video has been compressed down to 7 Mbps for VImeo, then recompressed by Vimeo. (I still set the download allowed)
2. this video has my objective view on each cameras.
3. It is long, yes, but I wanted to comment as many as I can on each subject :-) please forgive me
4. I am not paid by any manufactures or stores for this review video.
5. for comments and questions, please visit my website orangeweddingfilms.com/#!contact/c24vq OR go to my Facebook Q&A page facebook.com/jjorangeqa
6. all the comparison video was shot on Zeiss 50mm 1.4. EVF segment and sample shot (and wedding clips) were shot on Sigma 24-70 2.8. My dog footage was shot on 6D with Zeiss 35mm 2.0.
7. no color grading was done in any clips in this video. imported as DSLR footage to Premiere Pro CS5.5, exported to H.264 1080 24P, 7Mbps.
Simply FOLLOW BOTH @freeflycinema + @vincentlaforet for a chance to win a #MoVI M10. Simple no? wp.me/pjtZ0-2a4
This short was shot with the The "MōVI" - a digital 3-axis gyro-stabilized handheld camera gimbal. The completely silent device weighs under 3.5 pounds bare and can be operated solo, or with the help of a second "gimbal" operator with a joystick to pull off some incredible moves. To read more about it go to: wp.me/pjtZ0-2a4 The resulting video from this shoot is at:vimeo.com/62917185
All proceeds from the "Tip Jar" and Vimeo on Demand will benefit the Lollipop theater network lollipoptheater.org/ - a nonprofit organization that arranges showings of first-run movies to children confined to hospitals.