Big update of my script LightTable to display onion skins in 3ds max
- supports all types of objects
- two new display options: flat shaded & opacity maps
- quick enable / disable before and after ghosts
- now ghosts will be hidden automatically on playback
- auto ui colors depending on 3ds max ui colors
- undo now works properly
- fixed offset issue with objects without reset xform
- now you can delete objects with applied ghosts without any errors
- groups supported
- and other small fixes and improvements.
Zack came to us with the idea of telling a story through dance :
A love story that is tangled in addiction. We see the consequences of a lover who is struggling with her partners disease and the person he once was, only to succumb to his demons and dive head first into his addiction.
The choreography was created and rehearsed over a period of several days with Tamara, who is known also as the French singer Shy'm rather than a dancer. It was shot in an abandoned warehouse in Paris, formerly used for creating glassware and silverware.
All natural lighting, thanks to the clouds and dirty windows :)
:: Directed by Charles Baldassarra
:: Choregraphed by Zack Benitez
:: With Tamara Marthe and Zack Benitez
:: Camera/Lenses/Gear : Red Dragon / Leica Summicron / DJI Ronin
:: Editing/Grading : Premiere Pro with .r3d 6k native files / Colorista II
:: Music : Daughter - Medicine