Check out the replay video and slides below to learn how digital agencies can tap into a simpler, more powerful way to uncover, create and share social insights and wow their clients.
We'll walk through Collaborative Reporting, a new social analytics software that enables you to isolate observations about a brand's social performance, assemble a narrative of observations about a campaign, competitors or a brand program, and share the insights and reports with your team and clients.
This webinar takes a data-driven look at the social marketing impact of the Red Bull Stratos campaign.
The Red Bull Stratos space jump on October 14, 2012 was a breathtaking spectacle and scientific achievement witnessed by millions. It was also a remarkable brand marketing phenomenon, and one of the clearest examples we’ve seen of the new wave of advocacy-driven social marketing that we call Engagement@Scale.
• the core campaign metrics, including: number of consumer actions, audience size, new subscribers
• the type and tone of conversations and content shared
• the scope of leveraged impressions and consumer generated messages
Dachis Group speakers include: Brian Kotlyar (@bkotlyar)
This webinar looks into the social marketing performance of the financial services industry, including unique challenges related to compliance and privacy.
Like their peers in retail and media, banks and insurance providers are going through a remarkable transition in how they engage with customers and partners through social channels like Twitter and Facebook.
How are they performing?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The key challenges that banks and insurance providers must overcome to be successful in social marketing.
- Which social metrics matter most in boosting brand performance.
- How financial services is performing in social as compared to other industries.
- Which global banks are leaders and laggards in social media.
- Michael (MJ) Jones, VP Technology, Dachis Group
- Randy Jacops, VP of Customer Success, SocialWare
Are you tired of wasting time on ineffective social marketing reporting? You're not alone.
Month after month in offices all around the world marketers are presented with reports that are too superficial to be actionable and arrive to late to be useful. The power of social marketing is wasted.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to quickly create beautiful, simple and clear analyses of marketing performance with input from all your organization's experts. We will discuss the core challenges of social marketing reporting today and how you can overcome those challenges through collaboration and Big Data.
You will learn:
- How to isolate observations about brand's social performance.
- How to assemble a narrative of observations about a campaign, competitors or a brand program.
- How to share the insights with others and download "boss ready" reports.